- Suitable for 3D inspection of transparent, mirrored and highly reflective materials
- Can record detailed raw data and generate various forms of 2D/3D graphs
- 2048 points/profile; 0.2μm Z-axis repeatability
- Ultra-high-speed scanning: 35000 lines/sec
- Complete SDK and one-stop software support service
- Applied in industrial precision measurement and scientific research
|Model||HPS-LCF2000||Field of View (mm)||6|
|Measurement range (mm)||2.4||X-resolution (μm)||2.9|
|Z-repeatability① (μm)||0.2||Max. scan rate② (Hz)||35000|
|Number of data points/X||2048||Scan rate of full measurement range ③（Hz）||5000|
|Stand-off distance (mm)||19||Max. surface slope on mirror (deg)||±15|
|Dimensions (H*W*D) (mm)||276*341.1*75.5||Weight (kg)||8|
|Ingress protection level (EN 60529)||IP55||Power||24 VDC，3A|
|PC Connectivity||40G光纤||Digital input||Optocoupler input and output|
*①This value is a 3σ value, which is obtained by measuring the mirror standard gauge block on the optical platform in our company's dust-free laboratory. The number of contours: 200,000; Integration time: 200us; Light signal intensity (Manually adjusted): 20%.
*②The measurement range under this scanning rate is 1/8 of the full range.
*③The number of scanning points in X direction at this rate is 1,024, while the scan rate of full measurement range (2,048 points) is 2,400Hz.
*All technical specifications are subject to the latest official datasheet. Hypersen reserves the right for final interpretation.